Thursday, June 19, 2014

Creating Space...



The interesting thing about committing to this Thursday Blog Post is it has me reflect on what is going on for me that week. My intention is to share in hopes of inspiring with all my other "self help junkies" out there.

This week has been pretty awesome actually. And for me to say that is a big deal. I'm not naturally a glass is half full kinda gal. I think I was born with the gene to be a 'realist' as my mom calls it. This can be a good trait in the fact that I am in tune with things but over the years I really wished I just lived in la-la land once in a while.

The reason this week has felt pretty awesome is I have lived a bit more on the side of the quote above. I am in a process of really nailing down my priorities and creating space for them. It's allowed a week of a great date night, a fun seawall outing with my girls, and some creative new ideas I have brewing for my design biz.  I haven't changed anything major, just created some space.

Feels pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment